Quality Assessment service helps companies to access outside technical expertise in order to audit internal or suppliers’ engineering processes and capabilities, to recommend improvements and to offer support for implementing the changes.
Quality Assessment service might include one or many of the following type of services:
- Quality Assessment
- Engineering Agility Assessment
- Technical Suppliers Assessment
Our consultants have more than 15 years of experience in software engineering. We have experience in working with regulated environments (e.g. Health care, Financial services), with different types of methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, V&V) and with different mind-sets (e.g. process-driven, Agile, DevOps). We see quality more like a business success criteria in the context of a specific project and initiative. From this perspective quality is more an exercise of understanding objectives and making them realistic in relation with the available resources.
The benefits of the Quality Assessment service:
- Improvement recommendations for engineering infrastructure, processes and practices
- Improvement recommendations for delivery quality
- Technical suppliers evaluation based on transparent qualifying criteria
- Risks evaluation and management